Fall is known as the most beautiful season in South Tyrol: With apple & wine being harvested and the color or the trees becoming yellow and orange, our member Adler Lodge is hosting two amazing retreats, which we can highly recommend.
1. Pilates with Giulia di Stefano
Renowned Pilates teacher with international experience. Giulia offers a dynamic Pilates program consisting of Breath & Energize, Cardio, Power and Core classes. You will use different objects. With the Pilates ring you train legs and arms intensively; with the foam roller you release tensions in the back; with the weight ball you stretch and strengthen the muscles; and finally you repeat core stabilisation exercises with the elastic band. On the last day, Giulia doesn’t want to give too much away…creativity and fun, just let yourself be surprised!
26.09. until 03.10.2021 & 05.12. until 12.12.2021
Three nights from 921 Euros per person.
2. Mindful Yoga with Anna-Lisa Tempestini
Yoga teacher with over 500 hours of experience. In her diverse programme, you can relax in quiet nature and recharge your batteries. During morning walks you will learn the basics of mindful yoga. Here you devote yourself to meditation with a focus on hips and legs and let your body slow down. In dynamic yoga classes you practise twisting postures and vinyasa flow to stabilise your inner and outer balance. Yin yoga exercises slowly lead you to the end of the week. In various yoga flows you will find deep relaxation, which serves to detoxify and purify the body. On the day of your departure, before leaving you participate to a magic morning flow.
from 17.10. until 24.10.2021
from 831.- Euro per person.
3. Jivamukti Yoga with Jutta Mele-Maurer
Jivamukti Yoga is a path to enlightenment through compassion for all beings. The method is grounded in the original meaning of the Sanskrit word asana – “seat connection ” – relationship to the earth. Earth implies all of life. During this week you will explore different classes together with the Chakra unique Chakra Balancing Class designed by Sharon Gannon, co founder of this method.
Between 22.11. until 28.11.2021.
Three nights from 831.- Euros per person.
About the hotel
All retreats are valid from 3 nights in a Junior Suite with the ADLER All Inclusive Arrangement:
- Use the spa and fitness area and relax surrounded by the scents of our forest saunas and in the steaming panoramic pools with view of the Dolomites.
- The whole day you can choose between first-class juices, wines, beer, and spirits from our region, along with hearty buffets – just Indulge to your heart’s content.
- Taste farm specialties and homemade delicacies for breakfast, enjoy light meals on our sun terrace in the afternoon, and gourmet highlights served “under the stars” with a breath taking panorama for dinner.
Adler Lodge Ritten
South Tyrol / Italy